Female Hormone Balance
Today, female hormone imbalance is extremely common and increasingly affecting women's lifes.
In general, hormone imbalance comes from changes in the reproductive cycle in women and fluctuations in hormone levels and tends to happen to women after childbirth and experiencing premenopause or menopause. But it may begin as early as teenages.
Please check the symptoms' list below:
PMS, menstrual pain/cramps or irregularity
• Wrinkly skin, acnes, facial speckles...
• Allergy symptoms
• Depression, fatigue and anxiety
• Fibrocystic breasts
• Hair loss and facial hair growth
• Headaches, dizziness and foggy thinking
• Decreased or increased sex drive
• Urinary tract infections and incontinence
• Uterine fibroids
• Weight gain, water retention and bloating
There are many reasons causing female hormone imbalance, such as long term medications or birth control pills intake, stress, environmental estrogens in our food and etc...
Acupuncture is the most effective natural healthcare to balance your hormone levels. After a complete evaluation of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, our acupuncture providers will design a treatment plan according to your particular condition. ACI Clinic offers the best quality of care and very affordable treatment plan that is unique to meet your needs.
Conditions We Treat
Want access to members only content?
Sign in with your account, or register to become a member below.
ACI Kirkland Clinic
acupuncture chiropractic herbs taichi taiji qigong
ACI Clinic Current Operation Hours
Monday: 9 am - 6 pm
Tuesday: 9 am - 6 pm
Wednesday: 9 am - 1 pm
Thursday: 10 am - 6 pm
Friday: 9 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm
Sunday and other time: By appointment
* We are closed for the following holidays: New Year's Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Leave us a message